0 miles from Newport
If you're looking for panoramic Pacific ocean views, luxurious contemporary architecture and direct access to a private beach, you'll find it all at this Newport vacation rental house for 14. Boasting 3,300 square feet with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a loft and game room, this beach home promises an unbeatable ocean escape. Spend your days fishing, crabbing, whale watching or tidepool gazing, or head into Newport which rests 6 miles up the coast with delicious seafood and boutique shopping.
-- THE PROPERTY --
** NOTE: There are 4 security cameras, one on each side of the house. They are all external and do not look into the house. There are cameras on the deck where the hot tub is also located but it faces and is purposed for the south yard **
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Loft: Queen Sleeper Sectional | Nook: Twin Daybed
Designed in a modern rustic style, this newly built Pacific paradise features 23-foot vaulted ceilings and a wall of windows opening to spectacular ocean views. Natural light pours into the open-concept living space where comfortable upscale furnishings and sleek contemporary design blend perfectly. Enjoy the soft feel of the reclaimed wood floors and large format Mediterranean limestone tile throughout.
A plush orange sectional in the towering great room beckons you to kick back and relax. The room features a linear gas fireplace and 65-inch flat-screen cable Smart TV, BluRay player, and a premium sound system with a plethora of movies and shows to capture your attention.
Venture into the fully equipped culinary kitchen, where you can prepare gourmet meals using the professional-grade appliances and wraparound counters. There's room for 14 to sit and enjoy between the table and island. Step out the back and onto the beach where 3 miles of state land shoreline extending south from the house make your time by the water a tranquil and unique experience.
After a day of building sand castles and treasure hunting, head back to the house to relax out on the protected view deck. The outdoor living area features a top-of-the-line 7-person hot tub, a padded wicker sectional, dining table, and gas grill so you can barbecue while overlooking the water.
As it grows darker, mix your favorite drink or grab a bottle of wine and step into the hot tub to soak while you watch the sun slip away over the water. If it's not quite time for bed, build a campfire in the pit looking out at the water or play a game of foosball and ping pong.
Retire to one of the well-appointed bedrooms each with a medium firm mattress and plush linens so you'll fall asleep with ease to the sounds of the ocean.
-- THE LOCATION --
The home is serenely nestled on a 40-foot bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean and abuts state land offering dramatic unobstructed views! There are 2 reefs just offshore where local fisherman can be seen daily. Walk along the private beach offering miles of gorgeous white-sand shoreline.
Situated along the scenic Oregon Coast Highway 6 miles south of Newport, you'll find a plethora of the finest attractions close to home. You can stroll along the historic bayfront and watch dozens of sea lions lounge on the dock. Along the marina, you can see fishing boats going in and out of the harbor and pulling up their crab traps.
Nye Beach is the artistic heart of Newport and boasts glass blowing studios, art galleries and local shops beside the water. The Newport Performing Arts Center is the largest venue of its kind on the Oregon coast.
The Hatfield Marine Science Center is free of charge and offers interactive exhibits on marine life. The Oregon Aquarium and South Beach Marina are also located close by. After a day out exploring the town, treat yourself to a delicious seafood dinner at Local Ocean Seafoods.
Book a tee time at Newport's Agate Beach course just 10 miles away or venture 26 miles to Salishan Resort. For a world-class experience, take a day trip 100 miles south to Bandon Dunes.
On Saturday mornings, the farmers market offers a myriad of fresh and local foods for your enjoyment. Ona State Park, Lost Creek State Recreational Site, and Brian Booth State Park are within walking distance of the house so you can easily go beachcombing and spend the day along the water. Fishing, crabbing, clam digging and tidepool viewing opportunities abound up and down the shore.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include essentials, a fully equipped chef's kitchen with luxury appliances, free WiFi, double-sided gas fireplace, a 65-inch flat-screen cable Smart TV, 2 55-inch flat-screen cable Smart TVs, 2 43-inch flat-screen cable Smart TVs, spa-style master bathroom with heated floors, soaking tub and rain shower, game room with card table, ping pong and foosball tables, 6-person sauna, washer and dryer, carbon monoxide detector, smoke detector, 2 balconies, expansive furnished deck, gas grill, outdoor fire pit, private hot tub, private entrance, direct beach access, garage parking for 1-2 vehicles (need to move the ping pong table to fit 2) with driveway parking for 4 vehicles and more
- Beachfront Newport location - Close to hiking, fishing, crabbing, clam digging, tidepool viewing, shopping, restaurants, marinas, Hatfield Marine Science Center, Oregon Aquarium, Ona State Park, Brian Booth State Park, Lost Creek State Recreational Site, Newport Performing Arts Center, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Eugene Airport (88.6 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- NOTE: While the home is approved for 14 guests with the county, it is best suited to accommodate 12 or fewer adult guests with the additional accommodations better for younger travelers
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings. This policy is strictly enforced. Any evidence of guests at the property not on the reservation may result in a non refunded eviction and/or additional fines
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- NOTE: There are 4 security cameras, one on each side of the house. They are all external and do not look into the house. There are cameras on the deck where the hot tub is also located but it faces and is purposed for the south yard
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in